Who we are
Our website address is: https://primaryapps.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Personal data is not just created by a user’s interactions with this website. Personal data is also generated from technical processes such as contact forms, comments, cookies, analytics, and third party embeds.
- By default WordPress does not collect any personal data about visitors, and only collects the data shown on the User Profile screen from registered users. SoccerMovieMom does not have user logins. As far as I know, the wordpress plugins I use do not collect personal data.
- I do not collect personal data, however if you use the Contact Me form, you must submit an email address in order to receive a reply. To my knowledge, your Contact form is emailed to me but is not stored on this website.
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
PrimaryApps.com tracks its usage activity via Google Analytics. If you want to know what these Google tools use to track you, please check their website, because I have no idea how to control that. I have set Google Analytics to hold its tracking data for 2 years.
PrimaryApps does not have any partners, cloud-based services, payment processors, or third party service providers.
To contact PrimaryApps
- Please use the Contact Us page
- How we protect your data – Not applicable
- What data breach procedures we have in place – Not applicable
- What third parties we receive data from – Not applicable
- What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data – Not applicable
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
- Primary Apps LLC is not a member of a regulated industry, and is not subject to additional privacy laws.